In the Project Settings > Project Team Panel > Team Member's User Badge, the ‘Admin’ will have the options to Print as 'Side 1', OR 'Side 2' or 'Both Sides'.
1. In the 'User Badge' tab of the member ‘Info’ panel, ‘Admin’ clicks on the badge type dropdown for 'Side 2' of the User Badge.
2. The ‘SIDE 2’ Badge Type dropdown contains the following options:
b. Standard - (Default) Defaults to Standard Badge Layout
c. Safety Short Service - 'Safety Short Service' Badge Layout
d. Safety Full Service - 'Safety Full Service' Badge Layout
e. Certifications - 'Certifications' Badge Layout
f. Custom - Clicking on custom shows any custom badges that have been created in ‘Report Manager’.
3. Admin selects the 'Safety Short Service' Badge Type option for SIDE 2.
3. Once 'Safety Short Service' is selected, the ‘SHORT SERVICE’ till <03/30/2021> shows in a ‘Red Box’.
Also, the black bar across the badge turns Red for this option.
4. Admin clicks on the ‘Badge Type’ dropdown for 'Side 1' of the User Badge.
5. The SIDE 1 ‘Badge Type’ dropdown contains the following options:
a. Standard - (Default) Defaults to Standard Badge Layout
b. Safety Short Service - 'Safety Short Service' Badge Layout
c. Safety Full Service - 'Safety Full Service' Badge Layout
d. Certifications - 'Certifications' Badge Layout
e. Custom - Clicking on Custom shows any Custom Badges that have been created in Report Manager.
6. Admin selects the 'Safety Full Service' Badge Type option for SIDE 1.
Note: There is no ‘NONE’ option for Side 1 only for Side 2.
7. With Both Sides updated, Admin clicks on the Print Icon to Print the User Badge.
8. A confirmation window will appear showing the following when the ‘Print’ button is clicked.
a. Header - "Print Options"
b. Text - "Select the printer you would like to print to:"
c. Printer dropdown - Select a Printer to Print.
d. Side 1 - Button & Graphic
e. Side 2 - Button & Graphic
f. Both Sides - Button & Graphic
9. Admin selects a printer and clicks on the ‘Both Sides’ option to print the user badge on both sides.
Admin Sets 'Side 2' to 'Blank'
The admin has the option to select 'Blank' for the Side 2 of the Badge.
1. In Member Info > User Badge, Admin sets the Side 2 Badge Type to 'Blank'. Side 1 does not have a 'Blank' option.
Admin Sets Side 2 to 'Certifications'
The admin has the option to select 'Certifications' for the Side 2 of the Badge. When 'certifications' is selected and User has 5 or less verified certifications, Side 2 will show as below in a SINGLE column with the following certification information:
A. Certification Name (Only 'Verified' Certifications): Name of Certification
B. Expiration Date (If Expiration Date is set else shows blank): 'EXP: 04/11/2021'
C. To show Verified certifications when a badge is printed, when there are more certifications, shows as two columns up to a max number that can be accommodated when the badge is printed.
D. When the Certification name is longer, then wrap it to line two. If it exceeds two lines, then show an ellipse
E. Any Certification that is not verified will be ignored when printed
F. If you select Badge Type = Certification, If there are no certifications that are verified, then it shows blank.
User has 6 or More Verified Certifications
If User has 6 or more ‘Verified Certifications’, ‘Side 2’ will show two columns with a max of 10 certifications. Each row can show up to 5, anything more than 10 will be ignored.
a. Certification Name (Only 'Verified' Certifications Show): Name of Certification
b. Expiration Date (If Expiration Date is Set, else shows blank): 'EXP: 04/11/2021'
Short Service to Full Service
There is a new safety status called 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service'.
When a User has a 'Verified in Probation' Safety Status, that User's Safety Status will automatically update to 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service' <X> days before their 'Probationary Period' is scheduled to End. (The <X> days configurable in the Config File)
1. When a ‘Team Member’ status is "Probation - Awaiting Full Service", there are only two ways to update their status to 'Verified'. Otherwise, the user will remain in 'Probation- Awaiting Full Service' indefinitely:
a. Safety Manager prints a 'Full Service Badge for the User', automatically updating that User's Status
from 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service' to 'Verified'.
b. A new Project Team Safety toolbar button becomes active when a ‘Safety Admin’ selects 1 or more
users with Status - "Probation - Awaiting Full Service". Clicking on the button with Users selected brings
a 'YES/No' toast message asking "Are you sure you would like to verify the selected user(s)? Clicking YES will Update the selected User's Status to "Verified" and update their User Badge to 'Full Service'
A New 'Safety status' called 'Probation -Awaiting Full Service' has been added to the search safety filter in 'Project Team'.
1. User clicks on the ‘Search Filter’ in Project Team to view safety filter options.
2. The 'Safety Search Filters’ have been reordered and updated to show the following options:
a. All - (Existing)
b. Not Submitted - (Existing)
c. Verified in Probation - (Existing)
d. Probation - Awaiting Full Service (NEW)
e. Verified - (Existing)
f. Expired - (Existing)
3. User clicks ‘Select and Filter’ safety results by safety status: 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service'.
4. Along with 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service' Selected, the Project Team List will update to only show Users with Safety Status of 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service'.
Updated User Safety Status Button
A new update User 'Safety Status' to 'Verified' button has been added to the Project Team Toolbar. The
toolbar option will remain inactive until 1 or more Users with status 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service' have been selected. Clicking on the button with Users selected brings a 'YES/No' toast message asking "Are you sure you would like to verify the selected user(s)? clicking YES will update the selected User's status to "Verified" and update their User Badge in Member Info to 'Full Service' (Green Bar).
1. User clicks to select 1 or more team members with 'Safety Status' of 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service'.
2. Along with multiple users with 'Probation - Awaiting Full Service' selected, the new update User 'Safety Status' to 'Verified' Button becomes active.
3. Admin clicks on the Button to 'Verify' the selected Users.
4. Along with the button clicked, a toast shows stating "Are you sure you would like to verify the selected user(s)?". Admin clicks 'Yes' to verify the selected users.
5. Along with the selected users verified, the 'Safety Status' updates to verified and the 'Verified Date' updates to the Day's Date the user Verified.
6. Once verified, the User badge status would stay in its current state. The badge will need to be printed manually through the User details and navigating to the User badge tab.
SAFETY™ How To?
How to Access and Enable Safety Tracking
How to Access the Safety Onboarding Flyer
How to Register Using the Onboarding Flyer
How to View Safety Status from the Project Team Settings
How to Use the Safety Credentials Tab in Project Team Settings
How to Set a Worker's Probation Period
Safety Task Analysis Categories
Last Updated: Feb-17-23