Zoom out Board
- When a user zooms out to view more tags on the board, the user is still able to view the date in MM/DD format.
- The date row alternates in white and gray color for better visibility of the date.
Note : ONLY the date is displayed and not the month.
- When moving a group of tags to a different date, the date is visible to the User at which the first tag will be dropped.
- This gives a better understanding to the user to drop the selected tags at the right column/date.
- This facilitates dragging and dropping of tags on the Board to the correct date.
Show Plan Board Actuals (Earlier) Highlight Overdue for Rollup Tags
The 'Highlight Overdue on Rollup Tags' has been renamed to 'Show Plan Board Actuals'
The 'Display Tools' has been enhanced to have another option 'Show Plan Board Actuals'.
By default, it is in OFF state. Upon turning it ON, any of the rollup tags that has one or more Tags associated to it
that has the end date beyond the end date of this Rollup Tag will be highlighted as shown below.
Mockup of examples wherein if there is a tag in the next column, then the overdue animation is translucent and
would still allow the user to see the other tag.
If all the tasks associated to a rollup are completed, on or before the end date of the rollup tag, then, the end date of the
last tag completed will be highlighted on the rollup tag in GREEN as shown below
-The overdue highlighter is marked in dark RED and is common for all tags.
-All Tags associated to 'Excavation' rollup task were completed ahead of time (that is, before the end date of the
rollup task). Hence the task is highlighted in GREEN as shown below.
Additional aggregator column on Board (When zoomed out)
- On Plan Boards, an additional column header is shown when zoomed out.
- If the Plan Board is configured as 'Weekly' the new column above it will show the 'Month' as shown in the mockup.
- If the Board has been configured as 'Monthly' then, the new column will show the year.
- This is only when the user zooms out a particular level where we no longer show the year part in the date column.
- When the user switches back to the normal zoom level, this new column is no longer displayed.
Column Details on Hover
- When the User clicks on the column header, we show the menu.
- By using this optionuser can unlock the column, add additional columns to the left/right, this also shows the date in full.
- These details are displayed when user hovers on the date column header as shown in the mockup when on desktop.
- Touch screens and devices continue to show the same on tap.
Example when zoomed out:
Turn On/Off Hovercard Display
- When user hovers on a tag, a hover card with all the details of the tag is displayed after a small delay.
- In order to stop displaying the hover card, a switch has been added in the 'Display Tools' section.
- This will be ON by default. User can stop viewing the hover card by setting it to OFF Position.
Boards & Schedules Overview
Dispatch View Overview
Daily Reports Overview
Weather Forecasts on Boards Overview
Planner on Devices
Planner Overview - Tablet
Planner - My Work Queue - Tablet
Planner - Boards & Schedules - Tablet
Planner - Calendar View - Tablet
Planner - Daily Reports - Tablet
Board How To?
How to Create a Board
How to Edit a Board
How to Delete a Board
How to Group Boards
How to Filter Boards
What is Plan View
What are Different Boards Types
Board Tags How To?
How to Create a Tag
How to Create a Priority Tag
How to Create a Milestone
How to Dispatch a Tag
How to Auto Dispatch Tags
How to Group Tags
How to Filter Tags
How to Filter Tags by Date
How to Add a Comment to a Tag
How to Add Constraint/Issue to a Tag
How to Link Tags
How to Set a Tag as Complete
How to set a Tag as Verified
How to Copy a Tag
How to Delete a Tag
How to Create Rollup Tags
How to Create Milestones Dynamically from Rollups
How to Assign Rollups to a Tag
How to Set a Default GPS Location on Tag
How to Add a New Location to Sub Levels in Location Manager
How to Add/Modify Custom Location on Tag
What is the Tag Shelf