The Budget Manager has a calculator button that allows you to calculate the budget by entering unit measure, Unit quantity and unit cost.
- To enter the original budget values you can use the calculator button as shown below.
- Click on the calculator click on the button and fill in the below fields
- Unit of Measure - Unit of Measure is based on the 'Cost Type' selected, it can either point to 'Unit of Measure - Time' or 'Unit of Measure - Quantity' list.
- Unit Quantity - The standard unit quantity value.
- Unit Cost - The unit cost value.
- Post entering these values clicks on the calculate button. The product of 'Unit Quantity' and 'Unit Cost' is populated in the 'Original Budget' field.
How to Create Budget Line Item
How to Use the calculator feature in Budget Manager
How to Add a vendor to Budget Manager
How to use the Right pane in Budget Manager
How to create Direct Cost for a Budget List
How to Transfer Budget in Budget Manager
How to Customize Calculated Columns
How to Edit and Modify existing view
How to Configure List Manager for Budget Manager
How to rearrange and sort columns in Budget Manager
Budget Related Information:
Last Updated: Dec-28-22