The Budget Manager has a calculator button that allows you to calculate the budget by entering unit measure, Unit quantity and unit cost.
- To enter the original budget values you can use the calculator button as shown below.
- Click on the calculator click on the button and fill in the below fields
- Unit of Measure - Unit of Measure is based on the 'Cost Type' selected, it can either point to 'Unit of Measure - Time' or 'Unit of Measure - Quantity' list.
- Unit Quantity - The standard unit quantity value.
- Unit Cost - The unit cost value.
- Post entering these values clicks on the calculate button. The product of 'Unit Quantity' and 'Unit Cost' is populated in the 'Original Budget' field.
Last Updated: Dec-28-22