Budget Manager allows you to custom your calculator column in the view builder which helps you to set the desired view of the columns
- Click on the Create New calculated column.
- You can pick any operator from the given operators.
- Click on the ADD button to add the column and turn ON the view. You can turns ON / OFF the columns that are relevant for the view created and click on the 'SAVE' button.
- Once the view is added the new "i" icon is added to the name clicking on it would show the setting made as shown in the example which shows a equation defined. Click on Save view to save the view.
- Once the save view is clicked it would show a popup allowing you to enter the view name and select the view Type from Public and Private.
- Post entering the required details in save view popup click on Save to save the view.
Last Updated: Dec-28-22