With the Budget Manager Import option Users can import already created budget items from other Projects
- Click on the Import button to see a popup with 'Download Template' option.
- Click on Download Template and download the template.
- Open the template and fill the below information
- Division / Cost Code - Pick the division code/cost code from the dropdown.
- Cost Type - Pick the required cost type from a list of all the cost types.
- Est. Start Date - Enter the estimated start date of budget.
- Est. End Date - Enter the estimated start date of budget.
- Curve - Curve is a dropdown of values defined in the system.
- Original Budget - Enter the original budget value in this field
- Save the edited budget template and click on the Import button.
- 'Browse' the edited template and upload it.
- The file will be processed and the Budget items will be created successfully.
Last Updated: Dec-28-22