The Grouping of Tasks and Smart Items can be done based on:
- Task Type - Applying this grouping will group the tasks based on the available filter types (like, Workflow, work labor, daily reports, Assigned Tasks, etc.).
- Date - This by default groups by date in descending order.
- Apps - All Assigned tasks and workflow items will be grouped based on Apps in which they are created and displayed as groups.
- When Grouped by Apps, the tile View shows the Count followed by App and the App icon as shown below.
- The total workflow items across the Apps for the selected filter shows the count in the popup as shown below.
- Tapping on an App tile will load the corresponding items.
- You can go back to the App group view by clicking the back button and the count of the workflow items in the right as shown below.
- Blockchain Queue - Blockchain Queue launched from My Workspace will be same as that of the Blockchain Queue when launched from the User menu. You can can search the Queue or Sort the list Ascending/Descending.
- File Route Queue -File Route Queue does not have Grouping/Filtering options, User can search the Queue or Sort the list Ascending/Descending.
Device screens (Tablet and Phone screens)
The functionalities remain same as that of the desktop version. Below are some key screens for Tablet version.
The functionalities remain same as that of the desktop version. Below are some key screens for Mobile phone version.
How to use a Tile in My WorkSpace
How to use File Route Tile in My WorkSpace
How to use Block Chain Tile in My WorkSpace
How is a Zero Tasks Tile in My WorkSpace
How to use Filter Option for Tasks in My WorkSpace
How to use Grouping in WorkSpace
How to use Sorting of Tasks in WorkSpace
How to use GPS location on a Task in WorkSpace
How to use Project location on a task in WorkSpace
How to use Block chain enabled Project in WorkSpace
How to use Active File Route in WorkSpace
How to Live Link Tile in WorkSpace
How to Minimize My Workspace
Last Updated: Dec-28-22