- All the activities in performed by User in the workflow can have a certificate validation step added before start of any activity with "Check certifications At start of work" option.
- To access "Check certifications At start of work" edit the activity by dragging it on to the workflow configuration canvas and navigate to the participants tab as shown below.
- Click on the slide option to YES for the 'Check Certifications at the Start of Work' to see the certifications filed that lists all the valid certifications for the project.
- Pick the certificates required from the list by checking the checkbox as shown below.
- Once the certification folder is checked select the required certificates from Any or All options in Certification Required section.
- Selecting Any in the Certification Required section will check for valid certificate from one or more selected certificates before start of work.
- Selecting All in the Certification Required section will check for all the valid certificate selected before start of work.
Last Updated: Dec-28-22