- Once you have the Smartapp configured with workflow along with certification validation set this setting can be accessed by clicking on the gear next to the smart item.
- If the certificates/certifications are valid then you are allowed perform the work.
- Any/All of the certificates/certifications required in the project are not updated/ you do not have the required certificate/certifications then the system will you are shown a popup message "one or more certificates / certifications are either not valid or has expired" stopping you to perform the work as shown below.
- In case of "one or more certificates / certifications are either not valid or has expired" Safety Manager and user are sent notifications as shown below.
- Notification sent to the User will have "view certificates" that navigates to the step where user can upload the certificates.
How to Validate Certificates in Workflow Activity
How to Validate Certificates/certification for Workflow Activity
How to Validate Certificates in Tags
How to view certificates in Planner Work Queue
How to view certificates when Resource Type configured as Company
Certifications Folder in Drive
Configuring Questions to Test Based Certifications
Certifications as 5th Tab in User Details
Workers adding Certificates/Certifications from Kiosk
Managing Certificates/Certifications from URL
Last Updated: Nov-05-22