From the 'Notification Settings' the days configured in 'Expiration of Certifications', At the start of the <days> configured, the Certifications will move to 'About to Expire' AND on the END of the <days> configured, the Certifications will move to the 'Expired' state.
- In Notification Settings, Default the 'Expiration of Certificate' to 10 days', Change text to 'Pre Expiration of Certification'
Note: If a Certificate has NEVER been 'VERIFIED', then those Certifications never go into 'About To Expire' or 'Expired' state, Which would also mean the notifications about Expiry does not trigger.
- When the Certs moves to 'About to Expire/Expired' state, the Cert will get 'Unlocked' and will show a RED exclamation indicating which certifications need attention.
- Verified & Verified On/By will show blank, as the Worker will be notified via Email/SMS and the worker will need to reupload the Cert and the Safety Manager/Company Manager will have to 'Verify' again after the cert is updated again.
Note: If one or more Certs are in About to Expire/Expired state, the 'Certifications' tab in Project team has to show the 'Yellow' exclamation.
- Tapping on the Red exclamation, Will show a tooltip as shown in the image below.
- An Email notification And SMS Alert are triggered to the Worker indicating that the Certifications are about the expire, The Company Manager/Safety Manager will also be notified that the certs are 'About to Expire', Idea here is that the Company Manager/Safety Manager can click on the link/button from the email and upload the cert on behalf of the Worker and verify them or the Worker will first upload the Certs and the Company Manager/Safety Manager will then go in and verify them from Project team.
- SMS notification sent to the Worker on his registered phone number when Cert is about to Expire.
- One or more Certificates for the Project <Project Name> is about to expire with OSHA 10 expiring on 08/31/2022, Drivers License expiring on 08/31/2022, OSHA 12 expiring on 08/31/2022. Please click on the link below to upload new certificates.
- SMS notification sent to the Company Manager/Safety Manager on his registered phone number.
- One or more Certificates for the User <User Name> with Company <Company Name> in Project <Project Name> is about to expire with OSHA 10 expiring on 08/31/2022, Drivers License expiring on 08/31/2022, OSHA 12 expiring on 08/31/2022. Please click on the link below to upload new certificates.
Last Updated: Dec-28-22