The Gear-like Settings Icon beside the Search Bar will show the Manage Menu option as shown below, allowing the User to make the required Settings.
- Toggling the Show/Hide option to ON will show the section in the navigator Toggling it to OFF will disable the option in the navigation menu as shown.
- You can also rearrange the sections by drag and drop of the section as shown below.
- Click on save to save the settings in the manage menu.
- The saved view selected by you will reflect in the Universal navigator as shown.
- The search option in the universal navigator will allow you to do a basic search of the Modes, Apps, Connectors and Project settings.
The Feature/Functionality remains same as that of the desktop version below are some key screens for devices.
Universal Navigator Main Page
How to Use Mode Section?
How to Use Apps Section?
How to Use Connector Section?
How to Use Finance Section in the Universal Navigator?
How to Use O&M Section in the Universal Navigator?
How to Use Project Settings Section?
How to Use Planner/Finance/Field/Safety/Admin Settings Section?
How to Manage Menu?
Last Updated: Dec-20-22