The Gear-like Settings Icon beside the Search Bar will show the Manage Menu option as shown below, allowing the User to make the required Settings.
- Toggling the Show/Hide option to ON will show the section in the navigator Toggling it to OFF will disable the option in the navigation menu as shown.
- You can also rearrange the sections by drag and drop of the section as shown below.
- Click on save to save the settings in the manage menu.
- The saved view selected by you will reflect in the Universal navigator as shown.
- The search option in the universal navigator will allow you to do a basic search of the Modes, Apps, Connectors and Project settings.
The Feature/Functionality remains same as that of the desktop version below are some key screens for devices.
How to Use Finance Section in the Universal Navigator?
How to Use O&M Section in the Universal Navigator?
How to Use Project Settings Section?
How to Use Planner/Finance/Field/Safety/Admin Settings Section?
Last Updated: Dec-20-22