To create a chain tags select the tags that are to be chained together. The chain Tags' toolbar icon will get enabled only when two or more tags are selected.
- A popup to name the chain is displayed once the user clicks on the 'Chain Tag' toolbar icon.
Note If the user is creating tags on the board for the 1st time or if the selected tags are not part of any tag, then he is displayed a popup to name the new chain he is creating.
- By default, a unique chain name with a number is given to the chain. Actor can rename it to any unique name of his choice. 'Chain 1', 'Chain 2' are examples.
- Clicking 'Save' will save the chain and clicking on 'Cancel' will cancel the operation.
- The selected tags get chained and the 'Flowlines' are shown to the tags that are chained together along with the chain icon being displayed on the tag as shown below.
- A toast message is displayed to the user 'Chain created successfully' Clicking on the chain icon on the tag created, will show a card with all the chained tags.
The functions will remain the same as that of the desktop version.
How to add Tags to an Existing Chain
How to view all tags of different chains that a tag is associated with
How to use Chain Manager Widget
How to Delete a Chain from the Board
How to Edit Chain Name in Chain Manager
How to create New Chain from tags that are part of other chains
How to Select All tags of a Chain on the Board
Planner on Devices
Planner - My Work Queue - Tablet
Planner - Boards & Schedules - Tablet
Planner - Calendar View - Tablet
Planner - Daily Reports - Tablet
Board How To?
What are Different Boards Types
Board Tags How To?
How to Add Constraint/Issue to a Tag
How to assign Rollups to a tag
How to Set a Default GPS Location on Tag
How to Add a New Location to Sub Levels in Location Manager
How to Add/Modify Custom Location on Tag
Last Updated: Jan-03-23