Hover on Badge Count. The Badge next to the name of the chain will show the total count of tags chained together in the chain set.
- The Badge color also indicates the overall status of all the chained tags in that chain. When a chain is expanded, the individual statuses of tags are also indicated by color.
- The details of the overall status summary of a chain from color are as mentioned below. The color indicates the overall status of the chain.
- Gray - None of the tags are started and are not overdue
- Yellow - All tags are in dispatched and none of them are overdue
- Green - All Tags are in-progress and none of them are overdue.
- Red: At least one of the Tags in the chain is overdue
- On hover, (On Devices User can Tap) will display a Hover Card which shows the details of tags as shown below.
- Clicking on the badge will show a card, will display the additional information of all the tags in the chain as shown.
- The ‘Assigned To’ column on the card will show either the ‘User’ or the ‘Work Team’ or the ‘Company’ based on the ‘Resource Type’ configuration of the board.
The Functions will remain the same as that of the Desktop Version.
How to add Tags to an Existing Chain
How to view all tags of different chains that a tag is associated with
How to use Chain Manager Widget
How to Delete a Chain from the Board
How to Edit Chain Name in Chain Manager
How to create New Chain from tags that are part of other chains
How to Select All tags of a Chain on the Board
Planner on Devices
Planner - My Work Queue - Tablet
Planner - Boards & Schedules - Tablet
Planner - Calendar View - Tablet
Planner - Daily Reports - Tablet
Board How To?
What are Different Boards Types
Board Tags How To?
How to Add Constraint/Issue to a Tag
How to assign Rollups to a tag
How to Set a Default GPS Location on Tag
How to Add a New Location to Sub Levels in Location Manager
How to Add/Modify Custom Location on Tag
Last Updated: Jan-03-23